At Coast LM, we service commercial and government agencies, keeping their landscape in tip-top shape using environmentally sound and economic practices. Currently we have six locations in Napa (HQ), East Bay, Santa Rosa, Marin, Sacramento and Roseville. Our fast-paced and forward thinking mentality drives our company to continue to grow year after year.
Coast Landscape is made up of team players with a passion for the green industry. We believe in the power of our people and the strengths that they possess. Guidance in their development and investment in their long-term success is the key to their personal and professional growth. We hire enthusiastic, results-driven, inquisitive, innovative and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
We are seeking an Area Manager for our Sacramento territory that has a passion for horticulture and an excitement for delivering exceptional service. This position is directly responsible for the quality, productivity and safety in our field operations, as well as a front line of contact in customer accounts and relationships. The ability to deliver high customer service, commercial maintenance, irrigation, equipment care, safety training, pesticide use and reporting, renovation bidding and installation will be critical for success in this role.
- Attend job site meetings and monitor sites regularly to keep apprised of client needs, work quality and accounts expansion opportunities.
- Responsible for all aspects in personnel management which includes hiring, training, motivating, disciplining and terminating personnel.
- Prepare additional work proposals for pricing and complete all jobs within established budgets.
- Establish and maintain effective client communications including contract reviews, bids for additional work, and recommendations for special needs, maintenance schedules, project plans and emergency resolutions.
- Order materials and equipment within budget parameters to complete jobs and maintain inventory.
- Communicate customer issues, contract status, sales leads, and problem identification and resolution strategies with Operations Manager and other key members of the management team.
- Evaluate personnel and make compensation change recommendations to Operations Manager.
- At least three years of landscape maintenance experience in landscape maintenance that has increased profitability through managing accounts, client relationships, personnel and sales.
- Horticultural degree and/or industry certifications
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills
- A positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
- Great organization and computer skills
- Clean CA driver’s license
This position is appointed by and reports directly to the Operations Manager. The Area Manager also interacts with P.C.O, Irrigation, Enhancements, Dispatch and Sales Department.
- Very competitive living wage, plus commission
- Medical benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Company vehicle, and much more!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity—APPLY NOW! Submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email only to email@example.com