At Coast LM, we service commercial and government agencies, keeping their landscape in tip-top shape using environmentally sound and economic practices. Currently we have six locations in Napa (HQ), East Bay, Santa Rosa, Marin, Sacramento and Roseville. Our fast-paced and forward thinking mentality drives our company to continue to grow year after year.
Coast Landscape is made up of team players with a passion for the green industry. We believe in the power of our people and the strengths that they possess. Guidance in their development and investment in their long-term success is the key to their personal and professional growth. We hire enthusiastic, results-driven, inquisitive, innovative and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
We are seeking the classic sales “hunter” who thrives on developing new business, has high personal goals, and has an overall positive team approach to their work. The ability to develop relationships and demonstrate a value-based sales approach vs. a transaction-based approach for product ordering is critical for success in this role.
In new business development, you will have the opportunity to shape the company’s future. You’ll develop and expand the East Bay sales territory through multi-year contract services including: community associations, commercial buildings and business parks, and government agencies.
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships
- Bid a property to the scope of work
- Frequent interaction with the client
- Create and present proposals that clearly reflect the client’s needs
- Uphold resilience and persistence throughout the close of a sale
- Ability to maintain and analyze existing accounts to identify additional sales opportunities
- Maintain relationships and communication with management, co-workers, and marketing regarding new products, vendors and valuable organizations
- Positive attitude
- Thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve
- An ability to organize and prioritize based on immediate needs
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience bidding service based contracts
This position is appointed by and reports directly to the Sales Manager. The Operations Manager, Area Manager and the Owners may have additional request requiring response.
- Very competitive living wage, plus commission
- Medical benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Company vehicle, and much more!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – APPLY NOW! Submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email only to email@example.com.