Welcome to the Live, Laugh, Love, Landscape series! Join us as we take a virtual road trip around our six locations to show how much we appreciate our customers and love our communities.
The #livelaughlovelandscape tour continues and have finally made it to the Napa Valley! Check out where the Madrone team made their first stop.
The Madrone region team can’t wait to join the #livelaughlovelandscape tour! Looks like they are trying to use their hitchhiking skills to catch a ride on the Coast Willies.
Just monkeying around! Next stop on the #livelaughlovelandscape tour is Elliot Park in Roseville. Did you know…the City of Roseville has 72 developed parks and facilities, 75 linear miles of streetscaping and 594 acres of public space?
We are proud partners with the City to help maintain and provide these amazing opportunities to their residents! #parksmakelifebetter
The Kick Off:
1. What does the Coast core value, “Teamwork made up of exceptional employees with quality and pride in their work” mean to you?
The core value means that on our way to a job site we have already discussed between our crew how we are going to efficiently tackle what needs to get done and delegating the tasks between our team.
2. Why do you like working for Coast LM?
I like the atmosphere of the staff. Everyone always has a positive attitude. There are also a lot of opportunities for growth for me here.
4. What is the type of teamwork that you experience on a daily basis?
Everybody works as a team to get the job done. I have never experienced any bad attitudes because we all have the same goal in mind: do what is best for the company.
5. What goals do you have for your future at Coast?
I’ve been with Coast for about a year and a half and I have slowly been taking on more responsibility as it has been given to me. Coast has allowed me to to keep growing and learning about the landscape industry.
Looking for a simple solution to add curb appeal to your property? Adding a touch of annual or perennial color can do just that. Summer is here and we want to bring the POP of color back into your commercial landscape properties. Mixing in some beautiful annuals or vivid perennials can be a simple and affordable solution to bring the life back into your landscapes! Here are three easy ways to making this happen:
- A great plant choice is a native variety. These will require less maintenance, be more drought tolerant and is a more sustainable option for your site.
- Install these plants around your entrance and surrounding flowerbeds. Adding colorful perennials or an alternating leaf textures can also be an easy solution to make your property more aesthetically pleasing.
- Choose a diverse range of plants that bloom at different times so ornamental leaves will be visible all season long.
For more plant ideas, you can visit our blog and look for Tolerant Tuesday!