Coast Landscape Management is seeking a Crew Leader to
join our team at our Roseville or Sacramento Branch!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prioritize, schedule and organize work for reporting crew members.
- Monitor costs, productivity, and service quality, and actively participate in complaint resolution.
- In the absence of Area Manager, respond to clients as issues arise.
- Purchase materials from designated sources as needed, according to approved procedures.
- Maintain good communication with Area Manager including summary of activities, problems and inspection results.
- Enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Set-up maintenance vehicles with appropriate supplies and equipment for daily operations.
- Monitor and maintain equipment to ensure tools are in good operating condition.
- Enforce company standards via effective and appropriate discipline procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date route book and other assigned required reports. Includes daily completion of timesheets and notes to Area Manager.
- Practice effective and efficient water management on assigned projects.
- Knowledge and application of company maintenance guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Area Manager.
- Knowledge of field operations which include identification of plants, plant diseases and chemical, chemical and fertilizer application, controller settings, and pruning techniques.
- Achieve Certified Landscape Technician/Maintenance (CLT/M) and certified Landscape Technician/Irrigation (CLT/I).
- Valid California Driver License, an insurable driving record and ability to qualify to drive company vehicles including trucks with trailers.
This position is appointed by and reports directly to Area Manager.
- Competitive salary, Depends On Experience
- Medical benefits
- 401k matching program
- Phone provided
- Training provided
- Support for continued education
Apply in person at any one of our six Northern California locations between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday.
Or you may submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!