IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THE FAMILIES YOU WORK FOR
When you’ve served communities for as long as we have, you can bet we have the knowledge and expertise to not simply maintain your landscape; we will help you connect with the people you serve on a daily basis.
Every community is different and complex
We’re the most highly trained and educated crews in the area and we take pride in employing such talent.
At Coast Landscape Management, we understand community associations and never forget each community is special. Our highly trained staff has been hand-picked to manage the complexities of your community landscape.
Our unparalleled service showcases our commitment to increasing the value of the homeowner’s investment as well as the quality of life they’ve come to expect from their community.
- Willingness to attend board meeting and create relationship with Boards
- Use same crew so that history and familiarity with special homeowner requests can be carried on
- Scheduled at end of week so cleanest on weekend when people are home
- We try not to service HOAs before 8am
- We give zoned pruning maps so they can answer homeowners when they are coming up next
- Fast turnaround on work orders
- We do hazard checks during storms, even if it’s not our service day
- We include much of the irrigation maintenance and do not nickel and dime for repairs
SEE MORE SERVICES
GET STARTED TODAY
From the Blog